If you have frizzy, curly, or hard-to-manage hair, you’ve probably tried every product on the haircare market to calm those wild strands. Have you ever considered a Brazilian blowout? A Brazilian blowout can straighten and smooth your hair, making it shiny and easy to manage for up to three months. The treatment can even repair your split ends and heat damage! If you’re interested in experiencing gorgeous, smooth, and frizz-free hair, call Ozlem Hair and Spa. Our professional and helpful staff is happy to work with you to create a dream look that you’ll be thrilled with! Contact us today for an appointment!
Brazilian Blowout 101
If you’re wondering what a Brazilian blowout even is, it’s a semi-permanent hair treatment where liquid keratin is sealed into the hair cuticle with a flat iron. Keratin is a protein that makes up the follicle of your hair. When it’s damaged by heat, over-processing, bleaching, highlighting, or coloring, it will appear dry and dull. A damaged hair follicle will also become brittle, causing breakage and split ends. You’ll also experience more frizz and intense dryness if your hair is damaged from heat and over-processing. If you’re experiencing any of these issues, a Brazilian blowout will smooth the strands and add much-needed keratin back into the hair follicle. This treatment will make your hair smooth, easy to manage, and shiny. A Brazilian blowout is perfect for straight or curly hair of all thicknesses.
What to Expect From Your Brazilian Blowout
When you make an appointment with a trusted and Brazilian blowout certified hair stylist, your hair will be carefully assessed to determine what end result you’re looking for. You can keep some wave in your hair if you would like, or you can choose to have your hair completely straightened. Once your end result has been decided, your hair will be washed with a specialized ionic shampoo for ideal smoothing results. The process will continue with:
- Towel-drying your hair so it’s damp but not dripping wet and then divided into sections
- The Brazilian blowout solution will be applied throughout the sections without saturating the hair completely
- The stylist will blow-dry your hair carefully with a round brush, making sure it’s as smooth and straight as possible
- Once your hair is completely dry, your hair will be straightened using a flat iron to seal in the keratin solution
- After your hair has been flat ironed, your stylist with then rinse your hair and then apply the Brazilian blowout deep-conditioning mask, which will seal in the smoothing solution completely and restore your hair’s natural pH balance. This will help your hair to be as healthy as possible.
- The mask is allowed to sit in your hair for one minute, then it will be rinsed from your hair and then towel-dried.
- The Brazilian blowout hair serum will be applied to your hair, then it will be carefully dried again.
Once your Brazilian blowout is complete, you’ll be able to enjoy frizz-free, beautiful hair for up to 12 weeks. You’ll notice that your strands are smooth and incredibly shiny. Make sure that you get the most out of your treatment by using a sulfate-free shampoo and conditioner and using a heat-protecting spray when you use heat styling tools.
Don’t continue to struggle with frizz, dryness, and damaged hair. If you’re searching for a solution to unmanageable hair, contact Ozlem Hair and Spa in Johns Creek, Georgia today. We’re proud to offer a full range of hair care services, as well as special occasion hair styles, waxing, makeup, and permanent makeup services. Call us today for an appointment and to schedule your Brazilian blowout hair treatment!